Overview of Customer Service Plan
- Give USG employees the responsibility to succeed and even fail, along with the resources to support the work they do.
- Set high expectations, reward effort and success
- Measure progress. Make clear the lines of accountability.
- Create an organizational culture of continuous quality improvement and high customer focus and satisfaction.
- Ensure each institution creates, implements and continuously updates Customer Service Improvement plans.
- Create metrics which will measure customer needs and customer satisfaction to answer the basic questions – How well is the University System filling those needs? What works? What doesn’t?
Accomplishing the goals of our customer focus initiative in an organization as diverse as the University System requires a strategy involving:
- Customer Feedback
- An iterative approach beginning with projects that can “move the needle”
- yet are simple in approach so as to encourage success
Look over our initial plans. The USG plan focuses on creating the environment to help our campuses succeed in focusing on the customer’s needs. Visit our Projects page to look at the areas being addressed by the 35 institutions of the USG. Then, let us know what you think.